Or maybe taking a deserved holiday ?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bob Aman
Sent: 18 November 2004 21:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] So, what do you think of Half-Life2?

> Anyway, player support aside, there's still the same policy of not keeping
> the Valve lists informed.  Especially since release, we haven't seen
> announcements regarding steam issues or even that they're shutting it down
> for a little bit.  It's like they just don't communicate unless they have
> something positive to say.  What kind of support is that?
>
> How can a company claim to support a game better when they follow the same
> policy and habbits as the prior game?  So far, I have to totally disagree
> with your "I think we're in for some pretty good support this time around."
> comment, because I just don't see it yet.  Good support comes at a time when
> we need it, not when we don't.
>
> - HoundDawg

We're all human beings, and when dealing with crunch time, we become
human beings under lots of stress.  It seems to me that the mentioned
lack of communication via these lists has a lot more to do with being
mad busy than with apathy.

-Bob Aman

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.