----Original Message----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Anderson Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 8:03 PM To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: [hlcoders] ServerPlugin API

With HL1 metamod, it was possible to hook Engine and GameDLL calls
directly because Metamod literally sat in between the engine and
gamedll.
With HL2's server plugin interface, it appears that it sits on the
side, and that you only get a fraction of this power through the
IServerPlugin interface.

Is this the case?  Do we still have the ability to intercept
engine/gamedll calls?  Or have I missed something in the SDK (I only
took a cursory look).

Thanks,

      -----David Anderson