Ok, I got my roommate to let me DL and mess with it on his computer.
However, I keep getting the following error when I try to compile the
client side code:

------
error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'const char *' to 'char *'
on line 245 in "baseentity_shared.cpp"
------

The line is:

------
char *s = strchr( szKeyName, '#' );
------

Is the problem because strchr is defined to return "const char *"?
The pointer 's' has to be modified later, so I don't know how it could
be a const.  Anybody know what's going on here?