I, on the other-hand disagree. Steam has been lovely for me, and it
offers lots to modders... maybe more in the future. Who could possibly
be against the worlds first online game distribution system? It could
be a boon to garage games makers. Or living room, in my case.

Anywhoo, i think it worked pretty well, all things considered :-)