Or maybe we want to see how people who developed the game would write
multiplayer code? No, that can't be it. It must be because we're lazy bastards.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Adams
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 4:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] HUD, fonts, and everything else not showing up

"Too many people bitch about not having hl2dm source
and how hard it is to do this stuff, but it's really not, all the
framework
is there, all the examples you need are there, modders nowadays are just
too
damned lazy!"

I agree entirely... Now that I've worked out how the code is structured
and organised I'm on a roll and it seems easy. It seems most people
don't want to work it out and just want copy and pastes!