ChessMess wrote:

Learning through example is much more efficient then learning by
trial. If you have the time to spare, learn by trial. If you need to
get up to speed quickly or you don't have the time to spare, learn by
example.

What ever became of that Book that was suppose to be published about
modding for HL2?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0761543635/qid=1103145408/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/102-8508584-8465730?v=glance&s=books

Not sure... I usually learn faster by learning by trial because I know
exactly what is happening, and I don't need to fish around someone
elses' code.

Normally I look at entities (in this SDK at least) that would most
resemble what I am attempting to create, therefore I have somewhat of a
basis when creating mine. The power of "Find in Files" :)

--
-John "bKT" Bellone
Project Manager, Programmer