Knifa wrote:

I've made a new brush entity called func_fortsite, when a player from the other team of who's fort site this is tries to fire a weapon (weapon_freezer) while in this brush, it should stop.

Right now, I have it using flags and it works all well while the Solid
Type is SOLID_BSP, but I want it so that you can still move
objects/players in this
When it's at SOLID_NONE, the trace doesn't hit it, so it doesn't work.

Does anyone know what I could do, or if there's another way I could do it?

HL1 or HL2? TraceLine or TraceHull?

IIRC, using TraceLine in HL1 won't hit non-solid objects (like
func_ladder), but using TraceHull will allow you to hit those objects.
Try using TraceHull instead of TraceLine.

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome