I've just now gotten around to playing with the SDK, and I'm running
into a problem right off the bat.  It seems that the game_SDK.sln file
that is included in the "Modify HL2 Multiplayer" isn't valid.  Visual
Studio recognizes the Everything_SDK.sln file, and the game_SDK.sln
file in other options under "Create a mod," but not the one I'd like
to use.  I've tested other setup options and the files work, so I
really don't think it's anything I'm doing wrong.

As a side note, from testing different configurations I now have about
5 or 6 "TEST" mods listed under "Current Game:".  How can I get rid of
them?  I've nuked the directories and (I think) all associated files,
but they're still showing up.

Thanks,
Dave