David Kiger wrote:
Hrm.  I wish I could elaborate, but that's the exact message Visual
Studio is giving me.  I'll give it another shot tonight and see if I
can find out what the deal is.  Like I said, it worked for every build
except "Modifiy HL2 Multiplayer," and the everything_SDK.sln file
worked on all of them.  I tried it twice, just in case it got hosed
during the copying, and had the exact same results.

Are you using the latest and greatest SDK (March 9th, 2005) or some earlier SDK release?

Are you using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 or some previous Visual
Studio?

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome