I have to agree that this is a really strange and frustrating approach to take
on Valve's part. I'm more disappointed in Valve that there was zero forewarning
before they wished to push such a big change onto everyone in the middle of the
night. I'm going to start another thread on this topic.

-Mattie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 6:24 AM Subject: Re: [hlcoders] MenuSelect

Its so good to know that Valve cares so much about its customers..
Ive never seen any warning about using a documented SDK user message.