________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ian Warwick
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 9:12 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] AI Pathfinding problem

Cheers,

ai_show_connect sounds helpful, will check that out tonight.

    * It's hard to tell how far apart they are without anything to give
      a sense of scale.

        Ah, that would make sense.

    * Are you sure you shouldn't be using ground nodes?

        My NPC uses the helicopter flight model, so I am using air
nodes, hope this is correct.