You could do what we've done in the same case, and change the name of
the Source version.

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Draco
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:50 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Steam UI Update

What do we do if we have an active goldsource and source version of our
mod
(Battlegrounds)? Having screenshots of both would look kind of
confusing,
though having 2 BG things on the games list would be a bit inpractical
:/
I'll go nag the project lead to get this stuff together though.

--
Draco