What's the point in having a program that follows windows "Standards" if
99.9% of the people using it would rather it not look like the THOUSANDS of
generic, boring and uninspired applications that they already have
installed? The new UI is much better than the old one, and I congradulate
valve on making the change. But if they were to make it conform to a classic
windows theme I would much rather use the dull UI that it currently uses.