My first guess would be that it has something to do with the physics
shadow being used for the player.  You've looked at the GameMovement
class evidently; I'd also advise you to take a look at VPhysicsUpdate()
in BasePlayer.  That is where the physics model and the player positions
get reconciled.

John Sheu