I've just tried this beta with our mod and I got this crash error that happens
at the start of every map.........

utlvector.h (210) : Assertion Failed: IsValidIndex(i)

Btw, our mod is not heavily modified, its basicly HL2DM

Gus
Outlaws & lawmen Mod
http://wantedmod.planethalflife.gamespy.com/saloon/