This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.
--
Thanks alot for this update! On the release note there's one line that I
need more explanation......

Does that mean I have to open Gameinfo.txt and make changes like this below?

SteamAppId    320        // This will mount all the GCFs we need
(240=CS:S, 220=HL2).

SteamAppId    215       // This will mount all the GCFs we need
(240=CS:S, 220=HL2).

Gus
http://wantedmod.planethalflife.gamespy.com/cantina/

Mike Durand wrote:
> Hi Everyone-
>
> The new SDK is released and should be available now for update via
> Steam. I'll be monitoring the list this weekend and will be glad to
> answer any questions and provide any help that I can.
>
> Make sure to check out the release notes.
> http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Source_SDK_Release_Notes
>
> Enjoy!
>
> -Mike

[ smime.p7s of type application/x-pkcs7-signature deleted ]