Hello guys, my first time posting to this list. Please bear with me.

This is directly related to something Paul Peloski mentioned earlier, with
removing.
>> > if ( !IsSelfAnimating() )
>> > {
>> >    m_flAnimTime = engine->GetLastTimeStamp();
>> > }

I am trying to implement a bug-free third person HL2DM game. I've been doing
so for the past month and a half.

I've implemented the above, but the upper body animations still seem to be
laggy / jerky / low framerate. (as seen from the crowbar animation).

If anyone else can help out, that would be great. Thanks.

~Flux