Just use an animation and call it when you zoom in or zoom out.

On 10/13/06, Stephen Swires <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello again,
Since I'm quite amateur at this and don't know what I'm looking for, I
was wondering what I would need to do. I already have the FOV part
sussed (and making it all reset when changing weapons) but, I need to
"shift" the view model to the left a bit so that it's in the centre of
the screen.

Does anyone know how this may be achieved?

- Stephen Swires