Is "IPhysicsEnvironment::SweepCollideable()" supposed to work?

It looks to me like a decent way to get a collision hull swept at arbitrary
angles, but it doesn't seem to work.  The "allsolid" and "startsolid" flags
are set true on return, and "fraction" is set to an un-$DEITY-like small
value, and the two Vector fields are set to strange values.  Even the
ShouldHitObject() on the IPhysicsTraceFilter I pass in doesn't seem to be
called.

-John Sheu