Your speed is limited by some cl commands too (cl_maxspeed or
something). You'd need to up these if you want to break that limit.

On 5/28/07, Joshua S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's what I was originally thinking, I set those values to my liking but I
ran it and it didn't work. I only changed those values in the "if hl2dm"
part, because it's a multiplayer mod.