    Anyone figure out how to enable the animation gesture layers on the
server side?
I'm using the standard SDK and it seems the animation layers only play on
the client side.
    They do not play at all on the server side, so when I shoot or do a
reload gesture, the client and server animation are not synch'ed up. What
this means is that when you try to shoot someone when he's reloading you
won't hit parts of him because the server is not even playing the reload
gesture.
    I dont know why they were disabled in the standard SDK (as well as
HL2DM) but I played DoD:Source and noticed that there animation overlays are
playing on both the server and client.

    I've included an image to show you guys what I mean. The client is
playing a slashing animation gesture but as you can see, the server hitboxes
are not in synch with the client.
http://www3.telus.net/public/a6a91102/layers1.jpg