I don't know why you would need this but I would assume the ShellExecute
is relative to the hl2.exe, so try bin/modchecker.exe

Benjamin Davison wrote:
How would I go about loading a program on mod startup? I currently have
looked at CHLClient::Init() and used this piece of code at the bottom of the
function.

vgui::system()->ShellExecute("open", "modchecker.exe");

modchecker.exe is in the mod bin folder.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
--
- Benjamin Davison