Hi list,

this is probably an easy question. Im grinding through our buglist and one
of them is that our grenades do not have a bounce sound. I checked the
code and there's an empty BounceSound function that is deliberately left
empty since physics supposedly handles bounce sounds. I can add an
EmitSound in the BounceSound function which does give me a bounce sound,
but I'd much rather have surface-dependent bounce sounds than one
hard-coded one. Any idea why these are not triggered when the (otherwise
default SDK) grenade hits surfaces?

Thanks

-- maarten