> To Valve.  He's willing to email them privately to Valve, which is what
> everyone SHOULD do if they are aware of exploits

I don't know why he hasn't done this yet.

>You, sir, are a moron and really aren't worth the time it took me to
>compose this email.

If I had exploits, the first thing I would do would be to email Valve
and give them all of the help I could in reproducing and fixing them.
I wouldn't post on this mailing list about the numerous exploits I
found, and refuse to offer assistance in fixing them(like keeper did).
Personally, I find it very poor taste to call others names, especially
when you are the one mistaken here, not me. I could say that your IQ
is similar to your age, but I am not rude like that, and it would
probably take you a few minutes to fully understand anyway.