On Thursday 20 September 2007, Nick wrote:
> The only things I have seen is that Keeper:
>
> 1. Has exploits.
> 2. Knows how to use them.
> 3. Is willing to give them out via email.
> 4. Refuses to help others to fix them.
> 5. Refuses to make fixes available to others.
> 6. Refuses to give them to Valve.
> 7. Refuses to let others try fixing them.
>
> All I can say, is wow. I am guessing he is trying to sell the exploits
> to others on the list via email, because from what I have seen he
> wants nothing to do with fixing them, or even letting others fix them.
> Very bad.

The only things I have seen is that Keeper:

1.  Has exploits.
2.  Knows how to use them
3.  Is willing to give them out via email.

He's trying to keep these from general circulation.  That's good.

Now, I have no clue where you are pulling items 4-7 from.  He cannot help
others or fix them himself, because they are *engine issues* (or so he says).
And where the fuck does the "refuses to give them to Valve" line come in?

-John Sheu