Just a quick question to see if anyone knows if CBaseClientRenderTargets is
no longer how the _rt_WaterReflection, _rt_Camera etc.. rendertargets are
being intitalized.  We've added our own rendertargets for simple view
bluring and I've been trying to clean up our code a bit since people
complain of the intialization of our targets causing increases in loading
times.  Anyway, after creating similar functions to the existing ones in
CBaseClientRenderTargets I've discovered that the class  never even has the
init function called on it.  Am I looking in the wrong place for this?  Are
the other render targets created inside of the engine? Or has somewhere
along the lines our initialization of the render targets class been removed,
even though the default ones are still available in game.