--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i now have many errors by compiling my plugin... I
> hope anybody can help me!
>
> ../HL2SDK-TF2/tier1/convar.cpp
> In file included from
> ../HL2SDK-TF2/public/tier1/iconvar.h:21,
>                  from
> ../HL2SDK-TF2/public/tier1/convar.h:20,
>                  from
> ../HL2SDK-TF2/tier1/convar.cpp:13:
> ../HL2SDK-TF2/public/tier1/strtools.h:244: Fehler:
> wrong number of template
> arguments (1, should be 2)

I dont know if what I did was the correct thing to
do..but Its compiled and running now..

but in strtools.h
theres:
template< class T > class CUtlMemory;
template< class T, class A > class CUtlVector;

I changed it to :
template< class T ,class A > class CUtlMemory;
template< class T, class A > class CUtlVector;

then there were some other changes that show up after
that..basically I modified them also doing the same
thing...passing in a second parameter (I dont know
Template syntax very much).