-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Chandler
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:38 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] vgui panels on models

Hi guys,

Been messing around with vgui panels and im trying to get one to show on a
model (of a watch). Now I followed the tutorial at wavelength
(http://articles.thewavelength.net/675/) mind you it's a tad old and it
didn't compile. Going back over the code I saw you had to add a define for
it to include the code in (VGUI_CONTROL_PANELS) but it didn't like it for
the client (so I assumed the server creates a temp entity for it then sends
all info to the player). Now this is done and its calling the panels think
function but there is no panel on the screen.

I checked the mount points in model viewer and they are where they are meant
to be and everything else looks correct. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Think the code base is the advanced but im not to sure.

Mark [lodle]