I am creating a mod with own models and animation and I am having a problem
whereby the
main player model doesn't play the the correct animations when the keys are
pressed, like

key W    -Plays animation running forward
key A     -Plays animation shafting left
key S     -Plays animation running backwards
key D     -Plays animation shafting right

Right now, the animations played for all four keys are the running forward
animation.
In the .qc file at the move_yaw the animations are working inside the
hlmv.exe but not in the mod.