Yeah sp is mp but with maxplayers set at 1

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Minh
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 6:04 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] 3rd person cam, player's animation

I'm sure that's possible. I've never tried it myself but I don't see why it
wouldn't work.
Heck, singleplayer is really just multiplayer but with 0 ping... I think....

I'm not gonna walk you through copying the code though.. so..good luck with
that. .. uhmm, bye!