From: "Mike Durand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:43 PM
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] New update.

What's your VPROJECT set to in the DOS box from which you are running
vbsp?

There is a bug that I need to fix that causes DLLs to be copied out of
the active game's engine's cache over the ones that I ship in the SDK.
If your VPROJECT points at an Orange Box game then the one that is
copied out of the cache should be compatible with vbsp.exe. If not then
you will get old, incompatible DLLs copied over the good ones.

-Mike