Something maybe related: ep1 tools still ignore the game setting in the
SourceSDK menu and export to halflife2 by default ( that is, they try to
export there since the update, and they did export there before :p ). But
altho annoying, it's less urgent, since I can still copy the files over.

Has anyone else tried using studiomdl since the update? [ and which
version then, the ep1 or the orangebox? ]