Hi Valve,

I really appreciate the recent update's we've been given, it really
blossomed the Orange Box SDK as of yet.  The only thing we really need now
are shader's.  I used shaders in Ep1 for several effects that I'd like to
have again in my mod for Orange Box.  Is there any work being done with
them?  I'm progressing on my mod a lot and I'm sure others are too, so it
would be a great and final addition to completing the Orange Box SDK set we
so deeply love =D.

-Joel