Olly, what a terrible suggestion. There is much to be gained from extending
the sdk_player rather than just renaming it...
To do it, you just need to extend both C_SDK_Player and CSDK_Player.
The player is instantiated in ClientPutInServer in sdk_client.cpp, line
around line 80... So make it instantiate your extended player there instead
and you're solid.

-Skyler Clark