Greetings,
    I have been a fan of the game and level design in general for some time.
I am getting my feet wet in regards to HL2 coding. My current project
necessitates the creation of some new spherical entities similar to the
roller mines. That is, they need to be able to roll at will, but must also
be able to be lifted with the physics cannon. I have been looking through
the SDK docs and searching the web, and haven't found any clear and
explanatory tutorials on the usage of the physics system. I'm not asking
anyone to go through the effort of teaching me how to use it, but I was
hoping that someone could refer me to a good learning resource for the
physics system.

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Drew