Using a OB MP mod, and copying the code from the single player “
CHL2MP_Player::PickupObject() “ allowing me todo the “use” pickup work’s just
fine.
But (I don’t think so) are the props you pick up with the gravity gun handled
the same as the ones with the “use” key?
Because the code leads to the pickup function within “weapon_physcannon”. But
they act slightly different. The gravity gun is more “clean” the props don’t
collide as buggy or move as sluggish.

Also, I know this has been discussed, but would it be better just to have the
“use” pickup, create a client-side prop (since there usually small props).
And when it’s let go, restore the server-side one?