Hello folks,

I've been toying with the mod from scratch/multiplayer template from the
2007 SDK and have a big issue that I can't figure out how to fix (nor find
any information about - which is odd, because I'm sure it can't only be
me!). Anyway, the issue is when moving around there is a really choppy
motion - the world doesn't transition nicely from view - it pans very
choppily. To describe it, it's like playing Minecraft on a bad computer
while the world is generating, except it's not an FPS issue since that's
constantly at fps_max!

I hope someone knows what the problem could be.

Thanks~