From: Eek Glur
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 8:17 PM
To: Discussion of Half-Life Programming
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Choppy motion using the 2007 sdk mp template

Alright, I've found a couple of related threads in the archive, but they are
unsolved:

http://www.mail-archive.com/hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com/msg22902.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com/msg23814.html

There's an apparent fix in that second link but I noticed it's already included
in the SDK and I still have the issue (would hate to see what it was like
before!). Another curious thing I noticed is that when driving a veihcle this
problem doesn't persist, movement is smooth. Surely, I can't be alone with
this, because I think it's very much an issue with the sdk code.

Anyone?