Charles,

I'm also having problems running a dedicated server. Followed all the
instructions regarding steamCMD but I also get the server out of date
error, despite using the same server.dll.

Please let me know if you find a solution to this outside of this mailing
list,

Thanks!

Ralph Minderhoud
(206)553-9368