I am working on a HL2DM mod, specifically, changing the stun stick and crowbar
properties.

I pulled the 2013 code from github, made my code changes, and built with no
issues (VS 2010)
I can run from the Visual Studio debugger, and I see my modifications in game.
So far so good.

Trouble is I can't find the appropriate documentation on what it takes to use
this mod online. (data/configuration/etc).
I tried using steamcmd to build and start a dedicated server with the latest
versions (did update with verify_all) for everything possible, but if my mod is
installed, I get either server out of date, different class errors or can't
find C:\program\gameinfo.txt errors. If I run my dedicated server with
unmodified HL2DM, it works online perfectly, so my port fwd, etc. are not the
issue.

Thanks,
charles