Manually connecting to listen servers works well, and it’s better than
nothing when it comes to playtesting. Just checked, there are no replies to
the issues I have opened at GitHub, but hopefully there’ll be a reply and/or
fix soon.

Von: hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] Im Auftrag von Jorge
Rodriguez
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. August 2013 19:45
An: Discussion of Half-Life Programming
Betreff: Re: [hlcoders] Dedicated servers not connectable at all,
listenservers are not registered with the master servers

I've been experiencing all of the problems that you describe, and as people
have mentioned dedicated servers can be addressed with some steam.inf
fiddling. Using this I've been able to have some games where people connect
manually. It's not a very nice solution though, and I hope both the server
browser and the steam.inf issue will be resolved by Valve. (Sooner than
later hopefully, since my game is at a standstill if I can't do any
playtesting.)