I just recently re-signed up on this mailing list - if this issue I am
bringing up has already been hashed out, please forgive me.

Small request - that HLTV be able to reconnect on it's own without user
intervention to a HL port that has crashed and been restarted within a short
amount of time. I run a couple counterstrike ports and when hlds.exe
inevitably crashes, I have a small DOS script that restarts the port within
a couple seconds, no big deal. However, HLTV cannot tell that the port it
was monitoring was brought back up, and eventually quits.

There are some server operators out there I'm sure like myself that would
like to run a HLTV proxy to a match port or public port 24/7 but cannot
because of the current limitations with HLTV - unless they constantly
monitor their server manually all the time. Bleh.

Anyone have a viable workaround or solution?

K2
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://nexus.hardfought.org