[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

---Original Message Follows----
From: "Ooks Server" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [hlds] 2 off the topic questions (apologies)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:21:57 -0700

> In all fairness to Valve, you don't hear as much about false bans these
> days. I attribute this to the maturity of VAC - IOW, they are getting
their
> act together. I'm not saying that VAC is great or even good - just that it
> seems to be working better then it used to.
>
> You have got to be seriously kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!

----
> In the market for a car? Buy, sell or browse at Carpoint.[1]

1) I'm not in the market for a car, go spam somewnere else
2) No, I'm not kidding
3) Yes, there have been fewer complaints about false bans
4) I didn't say VAC is great or even good
5) It is more mature then it used to be.

There are fewer complaints because VAC doesn't bloody well catch anybody!!!

Mature, as in slow and old and almost dead??