Hi all

Just been reading all these posts/complaints/gripes and no offence but
is anyone actually going to do any thing about it?

I'm not a coder and what I know about databases is even more scary, but
I'm sure there are some bright lads on this list who maybe understands
or has some idea about how the steam server system works. If so maybe
they would like to enlighten us?

If Valve wont do anything about it why cant we?

Just throwing ideas around here guys so excuse my naivety if my ideas
are not technically sound

- why not use qstat to create a small server browser application and
then have all the users on this list advertise it in their motd. I mean
ase is great and all but if we just stuck to the hl1 packet queries im
sure we could create something small and quick to use.

- another idea is to create a web page data base where people can reg
there server. View servers by game type or region, that kind of thing
and have all the admins on this list advertise that?

I might even be able to arrange decent hosting for either of these
ideas.

I know this would actually mean working together but hey I've seen other
communities do it and we the admins for the most popular TEAM game in
the world.

deitY

MWEB: S.A.'s trusted Internet Service Provider. Just Like that.
To join, click here or call 08600 32000.