-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ooks Server
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 11:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [hlds] RE: ServerList Destroyed::::Please take time
to read

What is the nature of the octest that get the traffic? Are they servers
hosted in datacenters? And the ones that don't get traffic, are they IPs
normally used to serve home consumers? I would like to know more about
what
the octets represent - location, ISP, usage, etc.