Bruce, you might want to read up on a game before you comment on it. bf2 is
not wwII, but I'll stop cause after all this is the hlds list. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 11:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] ARGH, THEY CRACKED CS:SOURCE ALREADY ><

bleh, the battlefield community in Australia (argueably) has more tards
in it then the Counter-Strike one so I've no idea why they'd be looking
forward to a BF game more then CS though if they're more interested in
WW2 games, then good for 'em.  I personally wouldn't be too happy with
the TF2 wait, but none of them have tried to create their own version so
they're all equally as lazy as the developers who claimed they were
going to create a new version =)
<snip>