Napier, Kevin wrote:

"I like the idea, but I would asume most hackers keep track of what would and
wouldn't work for usable hacks."

exactly... this concept does not work with the desired targets.

It'd only hit the silly 8 year old kids that don't know better.

The really hardcore hackers would probably take the "cheat" apart,
discover that its less than useless and put notices on every hack site
warning everyone off.  They'd probably take the cheat apart and post the
warning within an hour of it becoming generally available and the site
that is hosting it would immediately come under ddos attack.

Its a nice idea, but not gonna work... :-\