Altho windows does seem a bit better with cs/css and you'll probably
get a bit more mileage, but not that much I think. I think 5*16 slot
servers (assuming they can all get full at same time sometimes) will
still be a bit too much really. If only say 3 are typically full you
may get away with it. Just depends how you have it organised really,
but I wouldn't like to see 5 full 15 slot servers on that still
really. Ram side should be ok, just wondering about cpu power.