damn ray, all your shit is at theplanet. everybody can save some bucks and hassle by going directly to theplanet.com can't they.

you don't have anything original do you?

all talk. you are a worthless middleman leech pissed off because your value proposition is drying up fast as we, the intelligent ones, make sure all interested parties know where to go to get the hosts directly and how to set them up.

hell, we are even building the open source enterprise scale tools so good people can manage hundreds of servers without your pitiful money grubbing hands in the pot.

try welfare ray. it is easier and is what peoploe like you are good at doing.