Wow, tough Wednesday eh guys?

Please take all these flaming posts off-list somewhere. Let's all show some
maturity and keep the list focused on server-related issues.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 12:54 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Switching from Linux to Windows

Look kid. Show a screen. Second, I run all of 4 CS servers so you have no
basis to even comment on what I do or do not run on the machines since you
have zero idea what you're talking about. So let me understand this
statement you made...."I only cuzz at Ray because he holds a grudge against
me and my bro's."  Kid, I don't know who you are and I could not possibly
care less. You made an OUTRAGEOUS claim and your screenshot sunk your own
ship. Second, we're not bitching, we're laughing our ass off at a kid that
has no idea what you're doing. Show proof that "They oversell their
servers..." I run servers inside of a 'word-of-mouth' range with no
publicity or advertisement. I personally could give a fuck if you host half
of the United States' servers. I'm not funding any vacations here I simply
provider servers for people that come from providers like you. So finally,
you still remain a mouthy idiot just as I claimed in the beginning when you
climbed out from under a rock and committed a Kamakazi run at all the HLDS
admins in this list with your lunatic claims. Simple, take a screenshot or
STFU and go back under your rock. The 'rates' you quote almost completely
cover bandwidth usage that doesn't even apply to us. Show us PROOF that you
can run 200+ players slots on ANY machine and I'll bow to superior knowledge
and submit a public apology for making you out to be a complete ass. I can
say that too with an open mind cuz your claims are insane. I don't even
think dual 280 Opterons could do that load but if anything could it'd be
them.
Ray S.